| Classic and Collector Car Insurance |
We recognize our policyholders love for vehicles and their desire to have the most comprehensive coverage available at the most competitive price. Here at First Casualty Insurance Group, we offer just that...
- Agreed Value - you can predetermine the value of your vehicle. Once the underwriting team has agreed to this amount, it becomes the coverage limit for the policy term. In the event of a loss, this amount is paid with no deductible in most states.
- High Liability Limits - with the ability to go to $1,000,000 affords added security when your assets are at stake and you want the maximum protection available.
- No Mileage Limitations - the policy authorizes unlimited hobby use of the vehicle in collector activities, exhibits and parades.
- Automatic Coverage - for 30 days on newly acquired vehicles.
Spare Parts Coverage - pays up to $5000 for direct and accidental loss or damage to spare parts for your covered auto.
- Trip Interruption Coverage - the policy pays up to $600.
- Auto Show Medical Reimbursement - for clients or family members injured during an auto show or similar car related event up to pre-determined medical coverage.
- Repair Shop of your Choice - a real plus when you want to know is working on your car.
Disclaimer: the collector vehicle must be used and maintained for hobby purposes and exhibition and not for racing, rallying, general transportation or backup transportation.
North Carolina Collector Car & Truck Clubs
- NC Stangs - Asheville, NC
- Rhododendron Cruisers Car Club - Bakersville, NC
- The Carolina Cruisers - Bessemer City, NC
- SpeedComp - Burlington, NC
- Heart of Carolina Mustang Club - Cary, NC
- Cadillac-LaSalle Club - Cary, NC
- Roush Owners and Enthusiasts Association - Charlotte, NC
- Metrolina Corvettes - Charlotte, NC
- Mountaineer Antique Auto Club - Clyde, NC
- Redline Cruisers - Creedmor, NC
- Triangle Thunder Cruisers - Durham, NC
- Timeless Cruizers Car Club - Efland, NC
- Fayetteville Fbody Association - Fayetteville, NC
- Road Devils Car Club Devil's Brigade Chapter - Fayetteville, NC
- TarHeel Tigers Pontiac Club - Garner, NC
- Central Carolina Auto Enthusiasts - Gastonia, NC
- Neuse River Corvette Club - Goldsboro, NC
- Bnotizd Car & Truck Club of Goldsboro & Smithfield, North Carolina - Goldsboro, NC
- Wayne County Cruisers - Goldsboro, NC
- Deep River Region AACA - Greensboro, NC
- Tarheel T's Ford Model T Club - Greensboro, NC
- Hope Mills Cruzers - Hope Mills, NC
- Caro-Vettes - Jacksonville, NC
- Tobacco Road Cruisers - Jacksonville, NC
- Southern Corvette Club - Kannapolis, NC
- First Flight Cruisers - Kitty Hawk, NC
- Stray Cats Hot Rod Association - Littleton, NC
- Carolina Region Cadillac and LaSalle Club - Locust, NC
- Hillbilly Hotrodders - Maiden, NC
- Mountain Gateway Mopar Association - Marion, NC
- Carolina Chapter National Corvette Restorers Society - Matthews, NC
- Hendersonvillle Antique Car Club - Mountain Home, NC
- Bowtie Club of the Carolinas - Mount Airy, NC
- Carolina Chevelle Association - Pikeville, NC
- Sandhills Classic Street Road Association - Pinehurst, NC
- Southland Car Club - Princeton, NC
- Piedmont Classic Chevy Club - Raleigh, NC
- Corvettes International - Raleighl, NC
- Carolina Cranks Car Club - Raleigh, NC
- Carolina AMC - Raleigh, NC
- Rutherford County Ford Club - Rutherfordton, NC
- East Coast Muscle Cars - Smithfield, NC
- Twisted Stallions Mustang Club - Stantonburg, NC
- Tri-Beach Cruisers Car Club - Supply, NC
- Cape Fear Corvettes - Wilmington, NC
- Sun Coast Cruisers - Wilmington, NC
- Lucky 13 Iron-n-Ink Social Club - Wilmington, NC
- Winston-Salem Air Coolers - Winston-Salem, NC
Have questions or concerns about your insurance?
We can help.
Call us at 1-800-352-3416uick quote, call us today!
We currently provide insurance services in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Disclaimer: Statements on this web site as to policies and coverage provide general information only. This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise, email, voicemail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage go into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent. Any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the information you provide to us via this online form/application and/or in other communications with us. Please contact our office at (800) 352-3416 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. All coverage is subject to terms, conditions and, exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverage is available in every state. Information provided on this site does not constitute professional advice; if you have legal, tax or financial planning questions; you should contact an appropriate professional. Any hypertext links to other sites are provided as a convenience only; we have no control over those sites and do not endorse or guarantee any information provided by those site.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is expressly prohibited.
Powered By: Insurance Web Designs Websites For Insurance Agents